Spring Sale! 10% off when you quote 'Affordable Living'
Is your conservatory too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter, or too noisy when it rains? Is it costing you more than it should in utility bills because heat is escaping?
Trust Home Improvements now offer Tapco slate conservatory roofs. This range of lightweight polypropylene tiles look identical to traditional slate and are robust, versatile, and even come with a manufacturer’s limited lifetime guarantee.
The finished result of a roof that comes from the inclusion of slate immediately elevates the aesthetic value of your house. But unlike traditional slate, Tapco slates will not break, curl or lift in poor weather conditions. The slates are strong, cost effective, recyclable, and attractive, lightweight, and easy to handle.
Tapco slates are created with moulds cast from real slate to capture genuine peaks, plateaux and curves. Colour-through design and UV stabilisation ensure “stay-true” richness for traditional colours such as Pewter Grey and Plum, bold tones like Brick Red and unique selections such as Chestnut Brown and Grey/Black blended tiles.
With Tapco slate conservatory roofs, the insulated roof forms an inner layer, locking heat inside your property whilst simultaneously allowing any lingering moisture to escape, preventing damp and mould problems in the future.
- Lightweight - as low as 12KG per sq metre.
- Authentic slate appearance – combines the beauty of slate with modern technology.
- Easy to install with pre-marked nailing and exposure guides, plus horizontal spacers. Easily cut with a fine-toothed saw or sharp utility blade.
- No breakages – TapcoSlate will not crack, split or break if dropped or walked upon.
- Can be used on roof pitches as low as 14 degrees (refer to our installation guide for details).
- Ideal for a conservatory roof or replacement garage roof
- Random edges and patterns with constant colour throughout.
- Built in camber for tighter fit.
- No sorting, clipping or drilling.
- 40-year Warranty+.
- Fully tested to BBA Standards, including fire rating, wind, driven snow & rain, and water absorption